Thursday, September 2, 2010

I hope it is the same for you

When I first meet your Papa I just knew some where deep down that he was someone special our first date I was gunna be tough and drive my self. BUT, as you will learn as you get older Mommy will avoid driving in snow at all cost, It snowed hard the day of our first date so i let him come and pick me up! what a sweat guy.

Oh Lu-Lu your Papa was the best man I ever met. I can still see the smile on his face when he came to get me! It was a fun date, lots of laughs and good talks! I loved your Papa right away. I was so scared to be in love, I was so scared to get hurt. Im so glad I opened my heart to Him. It was a love that could never be duplicated!!

AND

I got you... the thought of seeing what you will learn every day is inspiration to get up every morning. I love you, we have a lot of growing to do together! I just always want you to know that I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment