Sunday, December 26, 2010

december 25 th

Merry Christmas My lil one . You have been such a trooper the last few days, going from onr house to the next . getting gifts to just be packed up again in 20 min to move to the next house....

Santa ( the spirit of Christmas) came late Christmas eve as you laid cuddled in bed with Grammy, we left him cookies , an orange, and beer. I believe all three were enjoyed :) and for you He left , a scooter. a DSi game thing with games, a barbie, toy story 1-3 and a mr potato head(classic) treats and one of the things you asked for over and over again.....ring-a-ding-ding By Frank Santra!!!! all you ever told any one you wanted. ( It made you supper happy, we listened to it all day!) than we went to Grammy house where received a small singer thing, and mama got some smell good stuff.
we also together got a video of Papa on it..... Perfect.... and the list goes on and on.

Threw all that and dinner at Eastern Winds u were an angel! you ate good food with your smacks and had a smile for every one!!!

I love you my Christmas angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always and forever Your Mama

1 comment:

  1. I love you all soooo very much and think the world of you!!!! I am always so glad that you are not only my family....but you are my FRIEND!!!!! Love you!!! C

    ReplyDelete