Sunday, July 31, 2011

summer goal

I had a goal this summer....and as it comes to a close I feel like i have accomplished my goal

commit time undivided to my Lu-lu. I loved every minute of it an an sad to see it coming to a close, I feel like I have become closer to her than I ever would have had I not been a stay at home mom this summer.

Soon she will go to pre K and it makes me excited and sad. she is growing so fast and growing into such a wonderful person. I know that full school is so close and I start school soon and our relationship will change....but.... I also know that forever we will have this summer .

I will always enjoy and remember what this summer meant to us! Pete was with us every step. we didn't always feel it but he is here and  know that he is proud of us. Proud of the family we have become!

Goal accomplished...

now to move to the next step in out Jurney....work on me to be a better mamma, be the mamma Lu-lu will always look up to , be that strong mamma that she will fell proud to have....


I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment