Sunday, January 22, 2012

sometimes I have no idea what to write,

I had so much fun with you today. Buliding Feefee and playing in the snow. comming in and having hot coco and a good cuddle while we wait to go to dinner with family.
I Love you lil lulu. You make my heart smile. you say things that make my heart smile. 'Mom i want to be as tall as you' 'Mom i hope that i am a strong as you" 'Mom you are so smart" 'Mama I dont ever want to get married , I like it being just you and me, I miss papa, But i like it being just us 2!'


I Love you and now I see you sleeping so sweetly and i just want to hold you and give you a million kisses... but I will let you seep and remember in my mind how perfect you are for us... for making me a good mom and for you going to be yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment