Sunday, August 15, 2010

bags are packed


bags are packed , Im ready to go Im standing here
out side your door
I hate to wake you up to say good bye.....
cuz I'm leaving , on a jet plane
don't know when I'll be back again....

Wow it feels good to get that out of my head..

Here we go Lil' Lu-Lu. out on and adventure to the other part of the country, they have alligators and sea lice (eeewwww thank you travel channel), they have a HUGE mouse that every one loves, and princess's coming out of their ears!!! and we are of to see them. all of them!!! heaven only knows if you will remember this trip, their will be enuf pictures (I'm sure we will have enuf pictures to line your walls, all of them. ) but I hope you truly , in your heart remember this time and hold it in your heart the way I know I will!!


Love you Lil' Lu-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment