Friday, August 6, 2010

long time no see


She came out of right field , we talk some times and others we just know that we will be there for for each other at a moments notice.

Pete and i surprised her a few years ago showing up at her play and she was one of the fist to feel Lil' Lu-Lu move when she was bean sized......

My Jess, My Cheshire smile friend. You love on my Lu-Lu like she is your family. You hug me when I'm sad and smile with me when I smile. We have held each others hair (oh yea I went there) I have watched you "levitate".(who could have forgotten that LOL) and tried to kick each others boyfriends ass'. (still wish you would have let me)

Pete and I ran out ASAP to see your Movie and we both cheered when we saw you use your craft on the big screen!! yea to you my friend!

Im so happy to have the chance to hang with you this weekend!! Love MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment