Friday, November 18, 2011

just to you from Jamie...

Here is another Letter and set of pictures Jamie sent to you...I hope that you will look at these some day and think they as cool as I do ALSO... some day in your own words I hope that you will tell Jamie thank you for his service to our country... I have felt many times that it is hard to understand what he and so many have done I believe in peace and talking, not fighting... but not everyone does, and with out brave men and women to protect our freedom to believe in peace, well, we wouldn't have it!

Hey Indra!

Things for us in the Army here are closing down. We are closing all the cool buildings, getting them ready to give back to Iraq, so we can come home.

As such, all the cool palaces are getting closed off. I basically have to sneak in now.

Attached are two pictures of your art displayed in a mansion on a little island in a small lake we all call Lost Lake. I took the liberty of posing with one of your paintings.

Hope everything is going well.

Thanks again for the candy and paintings!

Jamie
 

 
AWESOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment