Friday, November 18, 2011

written to you ...

Some time around September we sent a box to one of Papa's friends who is in the army. you sent him pictures and treats this is what he sent you...

The stories behind this place aren't very nice.

Things here are getting weird with everyone leaving, as far as getting into these places. Involves some sneaking around.

Here is the first installment of Indra's international art expose.

I will send more each time I can get into a neat place and hang one up. (:

Jamie

And to Indra,

Thanks very much for the candy, and especially your Art. I have some of it in my room, and some of it is finding itself displayed in palaces (or headquarters buildings....) around Baghdad.

I also liked your letter!

Jamie




  That's your art work! that is something that people thousands of miles away will see and smile! it is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment