Monday, July 19, 2010

a new furry friend! well for a bit...

AGGGHHHH

That was my first thought when Lu-Lu and I agreed to take on a friends dog (Marley) for a weeks time while they were on vacation.... the first day I was ready to take of running and leave them here.
BTW.... he lives up to the name!!

As the week progressed I found that having two dogs is easier than I thought! They have some one to play with, they have some one to cuddle with and they have someone to bark with...


By the last night I was supper sad to see Him go!!! and so was Roxy ,and, even though a number of times Marley barged into Lu-Lu's room to wake her up early in the morning!! And im talking EARLY!! Lu-Lu was supper sad to see him go!! They all became fast friends and it is a week I will NEVER forget!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment